Monday 21 September 2015

Case study 2: KONY 2012 PART II

The purpose of Kony 2012 part 2 is to raise awareness of that Kony was still out there with his army. Also to bring about global changes and strengthen community ties. It provides us information that the result of their action. It's a very persuasive documentary.
This campaign was quite good, but it is not as effective as the first KONY film. There's a lot of factual information has been given in this film, which is quite convincing. I think it lack of detailed real life stories, and it doesn't sound persuasive. The content of film was a bit of repetitive, it's more likely a report then a documentary. It's quite suggestive, they are trying to get people get into actions but I am not sure it's going to work well because I personally don't feel very persuaded by it.
When I first watched this film. I was quite excited at the beginning then I kind of got bored of it. In the middle part of this film I felt sorry for those kids who were abducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment