Tuesday 24 November 2015

Key Assessment

Title of Project: Social Action and Community Media Documentary

Short Summary of film: my documentary is mainly about mobile phone overuse and the harmful effects in different aspects. people spend way too much time and money either in social media apps or mobile games. my documentary will be based on nomophobia and support this point with factual information. There will be interviews from my friend talking about mobile addictions and hopefully get a teacher to talk about it as well. I am aiming to raise the awareness of the dangerousness of overusing mobiles and motivates their desires to control the time they spend on mobiles.


Length of film: 10 minutes

Film Completion date: 18 December 2015

Specific filming dates with location : daytime, mainly indoor both in class and home

locations : get permission from teacher to use a spare classroom , and studio space

production team, key people, places, objects that you want within your film : I will be the camera operator, editor and director of my film, get my friend to talk about it in a spare classroom. I would also try to record my experience by myself. I will use a dark environment when interviewing people with warm lighting, tripod and film editing software.

Key messages, stories and points that you wish to communicate: The key messages I wish to communicate is that overuse mobile phone is very harm to people both in mental and physical. I wish people to be more self-controlled.

how you intend to use your film (promotional, educational , brand awareness):
I intend to use my film in educational purposes.

Target audience : my target audience will be 15+ local teenagers because these are people who likely to stick with their phones all day in social and entertainment purposes.

Music what general feel ambience of music would you use?
I want to use instrumental music as background music, but I have no idea yet what specific song I would like to use.

Archive: There is some people already made documentaries about this issue, and some of them has inspired me in terms of use of music and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment